Thursday, June 28, 2012

Karen’s Travel Blog: United Kingdom and Ireland

Welcome to Karen Toh's Travel Blog!


I started this blog sometime in 2009, but never got around to completing it. Since I recently visited the UK and Ireland in 2010 for the third time, I decided it was time to update the entire blog. I've thus added some of own pictures from 2004 (2nd trip), plus included content and pictures of the places I visited/researched on for my 2010 vacation. I’ve also supplemented some pictures from Wikipedia to make this blog interesting. :p


Traveling in the United Kingdom was somewhat like coming home. It felt familiar, maybe because Malaysia, was colonized by the British before we celebrated our independence on August 31, 1957. We similarly drive on the left, are familiar with the real estate in  monopoly; and have studied English literature.


P.S. Should you like to view my photos, you can do so at my Webshots Community Album. You can also read my other Travel Blogs here.

Travel Blog References
·         Contents compiled, written or edited by Karen Toh Guek Bee.
·         Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/
·         Great Britain, Eyewitness Travel Guide, Dorling Kindersley Ltd, 2003
·         Britain, Lonely Planet, 1999
·         Let’s Go BritainIreland, Harvard Student Agencies, 2000

Photography Images:
·         Courtesy of Wikipedia.com
·         Copyright Karen Toh, 2010 and 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment